Dr Michael Hunter
Foot & Ankle, Hip, Knee
Dr Michael Hunter is an orthopaedic surgeon who offers private practice specialisation in hip, knee and foot & ankle surgery.
Dr Michael Hunter is a highly regarded Orthopaedic Surgeon who has undergone training in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom. He specialises in lower-limb surgery, particularly single and double knee replacements and mini incision hip replacement surgery.
Dr Hunter performs knee reconstructive, realignment and arthroscopic surgery. He also has a particular interest in foot and ankle techniques with deformity correction and treatment of degenerative conditions.
Download and complete the Patient Information and Consent Form.
See how Dr Hunter is working alongside the CSIRO to improve patient outcomes, pre and post Total Knee Replacement surgery below.
- MBBS, FRACS(Ortho.), AAOrthA
- Member of the Australian Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Member of the the Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the Australian Medical Association
- Associate of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow of the Royal Australia College of Surgeons
- Gosford Private Hospital
- Gosford Public Hospital
- Berkeley Vale Private Hospital