Information about your first visit
This a Main heading
Please bring the following with you to your first appointment:
- Completed Privacy Consent Form and Patient Info Sheet
- A referral from your GP
- Any x-rays, ultrasounds or pathology results relating to your referral
- Any questions you may have relating to your condition or possible treatment
- Your Medicare card
- Your Pension/Veterans Affairs card (if applicable).
- Your Health Fund details (if applicable)
- Payment for your appointment
(Our Medicare Easyclaim system allows your Medicare rebate to be
directed into the debit account from which you make your payment.)
Cost of Surgery
Should surgery be advised, patients will be given a written quotation prior to the surgery.
Your Private Health Fund and Medicare may cover some of the cost of surgery. However, there may be an additional cost to be paid by you (commonly known as the GAP Payment) for the surgical services provided.
If you are a non-insured patient and select private orthopaedic surgical services it is possible to do so, entirely at your own expense. In this instance Medicare will cover some of the doctor’s fees.
You can pay by cash or EFTPOS (Visa, Mastercard).
Our staff will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding payments or quotes for surgery. Please contact us with any enquiries.