Dr Steve Marchalleck
Hand & Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder
Dr Steve Marchalleck is an orthopaedic surgeon who offers private practice specialisation in hand & wrist, elbow and shoulder surgery.
After completing his generalist training, Steve underwent sub-specialisation in hand, wrist and upper limb (shoulder) surgery at the prestigious Sydney Hospital Hand Unit, and Brisbane Hand & Upper Limb Research Institute. He has an interest in both acute and chronic hand conditions, as well as general orthopaedic trauma.
He has an interest in both acute and chronic hand conditions, as well as general orthopaedic trauma. While Steve’s training with the Australian Orthopaedic Association allows him to treat a wide variety of orthopaedic conditions, it is his passion for hand & wrist surgery that has brought him to the Central Coast & COSI.
Download and complete the Patient Information and Consent Form.
- MBBS(Hons), BSc, BSci(Med Sci), FRACS(Ortho.), FAOrthA
SURGICAL TRAINING FELLOWSHIPS
- Sydney Hand Unit, Sydney Hospital (Hand & Wrist Surgery)
- Brisbane Hand & Upper-Limb Research Institute (Hand & Wrist, Shoulder Surgery)
- Provisional Member of the Australian Hand Surgery Society
- Member of the Australian Medical Association
- Fellow of the Royal Australia College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Gosford Private Hospital
- Berkeley Vale Private Hospital